Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > ModelSim XE II Starter 5.7c

ModelSim XE II Starter 5.7c

Mathias Weierganz

Hello

I have installed the Xilinx Starter Edition of ModelSim 5.7c.
My operating system is Windows98.
I have the problem, that in every window - except the source
window - the information displayed in the last line use the
characterset "wingdings".
In this line (in the frame) modelsim gives some informations
about simulation status or filename etc.

What can I do to get a readable text here?

Mathias Weierganz
Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt
Braunschweig