Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > emailing using BCC

emailing using BCC

sunny

when i send emails to a group of people i BCC them all. However when i look
into my sent items (using OE) it doesnt show who i have sent them to. Is
there a way of being able to see who i sent them to but still hide all the
other addresses from the other recipients.

thanks

Mellowed

Go to 'Properties'. You should see your bcc list.

"sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CjPNd.44069$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> when i send emails to a group of people i BCC them all. However when i
> look
> into my sent items (using OE) it doesnt show who i have sent them to. Is
> there a way of being able to see who i sent them to but still hide all the
> other addresses from the other recipients.
>
> thanks

diStOrTEd

Select each email individually first, then FILE / PROPERTIES and DETAILS and
the list will be there.

"sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CjPNd.44069$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> when i send emails to a group of people i BCC them all. However when i

look
> into my sent items (using OE) it doesnt show who i have sent them to. Is
> there a way of being able to see who i sent them to but still hide all the
> other addresses from the other recipients.
>
> thanks

sunny

Cheers for your help guys

"sunny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CjPNd.44069$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> when i send emails to a group of people i BCC them all. However when i

look
> into my sent items (using OE) it doesnt show who i have sent them to. Is
> there a way of being able to see who i sent them to but still hide all the
> other addresses from the other recipients.
>
> thanks

Re: How to add CC and BCC while sending mails using python Bernhard Walle Python 2 11-30-2012 01:30 AM
BCC in Thunderbird Trusty Firefox 1 10-13-2005 06:57 AM
BCC ... missing from Thunderbird 1.0 Z Firefox 2 12-15-2004 04:00 AM
BCC in Thunderbird Shelly Firefox 11 10-02-2004 08:25 PM
q about MIME:Lite and using Bcc dan baker Perl Misc 4 09-03-2004 02:18 AM

Advertisments