Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > i need your assistance

i need your assistance

candice

Please I need you.

I play has a play contest, and to gain I require that one clicks on my bond
(you click close yourself the window), once per day.

I excuse myself for caused gene. And thanks you for your assistance

In a friendly way

Candice

http://www.choc-en-ligne.com/choc/si...7Ic5hOJtydf5r0

***********************************

S'il vous plait j'ai besoin de vous.

Je joue a un jeu concours, et pour gagner j'ai besoin que l'on clique sur
mon lien (vous cliquez vous fermez la fenêtre), une fois par jour.

Je m'excuse pour la gène occasionné. Et vous remercie de votre aide

Amicalement

Candice

Blinky the Shark

candice wrote:

> I play has a play contest, and to gain I require that one clicks on my bond
> (you click close yourself the window), once per day.

> I excuse myself for caused gene. And thanks you for your assistance

Winner, Machine Translation Of The Day

-
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
Now killing all posts made with User-Agent G2

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

news:(E-Mail Removed)

Wow! What an impotent ****tard failure you are. Was that your best shot?

--
You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.

haraguroi-hito

"Alfredo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> There's nothing wrong with eating by yourself at a restaurant. I do it all
> the time.

haraguroi-hito

"Alfredo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> After reading the symptoms of a disease, why do I start to think I have
> the disease?

haraguroi-hito

"Alfredo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> I tend to think in simple, clear terms that are wrong.

haraguroi-hito

"Alfredo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> I can't believe that of 100,000,000 sperm, I was quickest.

haraguroi-hito

"Alfredo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> I was thirteen before I realized cows weren't blurry.

Gloria Goitre

news:(E-Mail Removed)

Bastard! I told you that one last week, you thieving ****.

--
Glorious Goitre

Gloria Goitre

"alfrodo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

<HACK>

> Holy Moses!

He won't help ya.

> Now, what is the English word for you shitheads?

Usually we express it like this: 'You ****in' "alfrodo" poofter!'

Or

'You slimy cunting ****witted "alfrodo"!'

> Trills, trulls, trells, tralls?

Who's a pretty boy then?

> Aha! Got it. I'm Wanking!

Nah, that's bashin' the bishop. Buggies can't do that.

--
Glorious Goitre