Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP please!! mouse problem with XP

HELP please!! mouse problem with XP

lbrod

I accidently and stupidly disabled the touchpad on my HP pavilion. Now
I can't move the curser to enable it again. I'm very stuck, Can someone
please give me some help!

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

On 6 Feb 2005 21:12:25 -0800, "lbrod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|> I accidently and stupidly disabled the touchpad on my HP pavilion. Now
|> I can't move the curser to enable it again. I'm very stuck, Can someone
|> please give me some help!

Isn't there a function key to turn it back on?

WinKey will open your start menu

arrow keys will navigate up, down, across

Alt key allows you to use Menus, hit the alt key and the underline'd
letter of the menu command.

Tab key allows you to move around in a window. (panels, Tab'd, or
selection areas)

Alt + Tab key will allow you to select the open windows

WinKey+R will allow you to run commands