Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Simple I2C slave model (IO expander)

Simple I2C slave model (IO expander)

Alex Ungerer

I know that this has been asked for several times, but I haven't found
a satisfying answer yet.

Has anybody got a simple vhdl model for an I2C slave ? All I need is
to Read/Write some IO bits. I would like it to be as small as possible
(20-40 Xilinx CLBs or Altera LCELLs).

Thanks for your help,

Alex

Paul Baxter