Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Tell me all about how you love using the emulator... I'm all ears.

Re: Tell me all about how you love using the emulator... I'm all ears.

Qin Tui Cai

Jeff_Relf, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the sudorific, repulsive farm animal, and
cobbler, honked:

> Hi Ray, Porting code is easy, doing it right is damn near
> impossible.
>
> Anyone who slaps on a GUI , as you say, is producing crap.
>
> I wrote: << Code is malleable,

*PLONK*

Jeff_Relf

Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no doubt.

Arno

Jeff_Relf wrote:

> Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
> but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
> doubt.

kman plonks losers, lamers and idiots. i say he plonked you for real.

Arno

Jeff_Relf wrote:

> Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
> but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
> doubt.

oh yeah forgot <plonk>

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
05 Feb 2005 13:46:41 +0800, Arno <(E-Mail Removed)>
screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

>Jeff_Relf wrote:
>
>> Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
>> but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
>> doubt.

>kman plonks losers, lamers and idiots. i say he plonked you for real.

Kabitchy Boi only says he kill files someone but he never, ever does.
He's far too paranoid plus he enjoys the attention he would never get
otherwise.

---

Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <(E-Mail Removed)>

Avengerę

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:

> Do you think my hair will grow back?

Avengerę

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:

> No, trapping my knob in my fly hurts.

Jeff_Relf

Hi Arno, You told me: <<
kman plonks losers, lamers and idiots. i say he plonked you for real. >>

She's already replied to me ( After she claimed to have plonked me ).

K_Hen is the reason I started reading Cola in the first place,
I wanted to figure out who was impersonating me... That's her best act.

Hmm... come to think of it, her replies to Rick were pretty funny too.

haraguroi-hito

"Jeff_Relf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
> but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
> doubt.

Did you puff up your pigeon chest when you fanaticised about being honoured
by someone you actually despise?

--
Expose your mind, and prepare for it to be ****ed on.