Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Broken CD Office2000 German

Broken CD Office2000 German

Sonja Grounder

My CD is broken, MS tells me that I have to go for replacement to my
supplier. Unfortunatelly he ceased. Voilą. Is there any place where I can
get a trusted copy, my MS Office suite is fully licenced. Many thanks for
helping.

x@y

Hello Sonja,

The only source I can think for You to get a trusted Copy is
Microsoft, as You mention You are fully licensed so Your name
is in Microsoft Archives, maybe they have a spare Copy
for You. I would contact Microsoft again tell that Your Supplier
ceased, and You are willing to maybe pay for the shipping cost.

If that does not work try the Link below

http://tinyurl.com/6ch4e

Good luck, x@y.