Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: XP Myths - Myths Regarding Windows XP

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: XP Myths - Myths Regarding Windows XP

 
 
Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
Mastertech, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> All messages violating the terms of service haver been repor*ted:
>
>
> http://www.google.com/googlegroups/t...f_service.html
>
>
> 6. Appropriate Conduct
>
>
> You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
> communications while using the Service and for any consequen*ces
> thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and recei*ve
> messages
> and material that are legal, proper and related to the parti*cular
> Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree* that
> when
> using the Service, you will not:
>
>
> defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate *the legal
>
> rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
> post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or *unlawful
> Content;


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually reporting
everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that apply only to
you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are, aren't you, you completely
mad ****?

PMSL

<aside>
Shades of Jaytard...

"Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that goes in or
out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail to ensure my
security has been protected as well as others that you have listed the
post."

"Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured me thier
help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting abilities, and
quite possibley his internet account."

"This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police will take
his comp."

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kutloze Scheefgepoepte
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
"Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari"
<(E-Mail Removed)-sub-intellectual-bastard.org>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-****-brained-flapper.com
> Mastertech, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>
>> All messages violating the terms of service haver been repor*ted:
>>
>>
>> http://www.google.com/googlegroups/t...f_service.html
>>
>>
>> 6. Appropriate Conduct
>>
>>
>> You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
>> communications while using the Service and for any consequen*ces
>> thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and recei*ve
>> messages
>> and material that are legal, proper and related to the parti*cular
>> Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree* that
>> when
>> using the Service, you will not:
>>
>>
>> defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate *the
>> legal
>>
>> rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
>> post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or *unlawful
>> Content;

>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually
> reporting everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that
> apply only to you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are,
> aren't you, you completely mad ****?


Presumably he will have declared his spamming antics, no?

> PMSL
>
> <aside>
> Shades of Jaytard...
>
> "Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that goes
> in or out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail to
> ensure my security has been protected as well as others that you have
> listed the post."
>
> "Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured me
> thier help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting
> abilities, and quite possibley his internet account."
>
> "This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police
> will take his comp."


ROFL

Those were the days, eh?

--
You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nafi ibn Riyashi al-Zakariya
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, <Almost-like-a-rat-up@****in-drain-pipe.sa.oz>,
wrote:

> "Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari"
> <(E-Mail Removed)-sub-intellectual-bastard.org>
> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)-****-brained-flapper.com
>> Mastertech, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>>
>>> All messages violating the terms of service haver been repor*ted:
>>>
>>>
>>> http://www.google.com/googlegroups/t...f_service.html
>>>
>>>
>>> 6. Appropriate Conduct
>>>
>>>
>>> You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
>>> communications while using the Service and for any consequen*ces
>>> thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and recei*ve
>>> messages
>>> and material that are legal, proper and related to the parti*cular
>>> Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree* that
>>> when
>>> using the Service, you will not:
>>>
>>>
>>> defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate *the
>>> legal
>>>
>>> rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
>>> post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or
>>> *unlawful Content;

>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually
>> reporting everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that
>> apply only to you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are,
>> aren't you, you completely mad ****?

>
> Presumably he will have declared his spamming antics, no?


I know the moderator has reported his spamming, as has been seen in the
group, as have I reported the spamming. I cannot comment for anyone else.

>> <aside>
>> Shades of Jaytard...
>>
>> "Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that goes
>> in or out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail to
>> ensure my security has been protected as well as others that you have
>> listed the post."
>>
>> "Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured me
>> thier help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting
>> abilities, and quite possibley his internet account."
>>
>> "This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police
>> will take his comp."

>
> ROFL
>
> Those were the days, eh?


Those days haven't gone away. It's just that more lunatics who engage in the
deliberate pursuit of others are being locked up before they get onto
usenet. One will come by soon enough. Patience, glass-slopper. Patients.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Kutloze Scheefgepoepte
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
"Nafi ibn Riyashi al-Zakariya"
<(E-Mail Removed)-halfpenny-mouldy-haggard.org>
wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-subdural-herdsman.com
> Kutloze Scheefgepoepte,
> <Almost-like-a-rat-up@****in-drain-pipe.sa.oz>, wrote:
>
>> "Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)-sub-intellectual-bastard.org>
>> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)-****-brained-flapper.com
>>> Mastertech, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:
>>>
>>>> All messages violating the terms of service haver been repor*ted:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://www.google.com/googlegroups/t...f_service.html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 6. Appropriate Conduct
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
>>>> communications while using the Service and for any consequen*ces
>>>> thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and recei*ve
>>>> messages
>>>> and material that are legal, proper and related to the parti*cular
>>>> Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree* that
>>>> when
>>>> using the Service, you will not:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate *the
>>>> legal
>>>>
>>>> rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
>>>> post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or
>>>> *unlawful Content;
>>>
>>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you honestly so stupid as to be actually
>>> reporting everyone in the group to google for violating the TOS that
>>> apply only to you, you google-posting **** on a stick? You are,
>>> aren't you, you completely mad ****?

>>
>> Presumably he will have declared his spamming antics, no?

>
> I know the moderator has reported his spamming, as has been seen in
> the group, as have I reported the spamming. I cannot comment for
> anyone else.
>
>>> <aside>
>>> Shades of Jaytard...
>>>
>>> "Fortuantly, bellglobal keeps excellent records of anything that
>>> goes in or out of there servers, as do I. I sent them a nice e-mail
>>> to ensure my security has been protected as well as others that you
>>> have listed the post."
>>>
>>> "Sympatico, has a ton of information now on this, and they assured
>>> me thier help in tracing this individual down, and strip his posting
>>> abilities, and quite possibley his internet account."
>>>
>>> "This time all ISP's in his area will be notified, and the police
>>> will take his comp."

>>
>> ROFL
>>
>> Those were the days, eh?

>
> Those days haven't gone away. It's just that more lunatics who engage
> in the deliberate pursuit of others are being locked up before they
> get onto usenet. One will come by soon enough. Patience,
> glass-slopper. Patients.

^^^^^^^ ROFL Very subtle

Dons white coat.

--
You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Avenger©
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-03-2005
Oxford wrote:


> I'm not sure I want to remember that.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: XP Myths - Myths Regarding Windows XP Ghallabi ibn Khurasani Hawari Computer Information 4 02-03-2005 01:43 AM
Re: XP Myths - Myths Regarding Windows XP Hala al-Allah Computer Support 0 02-03-2005 12:29 AM
TX, fully switched -- hop limit myths? Walter Roberson Cisco 13 05-22-2004 06:02 PM
Busting Windows-to-Linux myths Craig C++ 2 04-29-2004 07:04 AM
Re: Sound problems on DVDs (was Re: Star Wars digression was Re: The Myths of Gaming) (was: Star Wars digression was Re: The Myths of Gaming) Terry Austin DVD Video 0 12-02-2003 03:21 AM



Advertisments