Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > wiring old laptop tft to different computer

wiring old laptop tft to different computer

Bob

I read on an overseas website where they sell tft's to wire
up to different things in your vehicle. I have an old laptop
that I wish to use the screen from to put into my vehicle with
a small PC form factor machine or similar.

Is there a diagram or details on which wires to connect from
a monitor output to a flat ribbon input on the screen??

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.