Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to explain this?

Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to explain this?

James

Hi Tigers

I need to find out how to transfer or to upload a Vcard into microsoft
office 2003. I have worked out or am in the process of working out how to
"create a vcard" using my calypso, but I want to transfer the data to my
outlook contact manager

Any of you Tigers got the low down on this?

Thanks in advance and I appreciate your input.

Blinky the Shark

James wrote:

> I need to find out how to transfer or to upload a Vcard into microsoft

If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're abusing
their servers getting them spammed by the address harvestors that work
Usenet.

Domain: NOREPLY.COM

Registrant/Owner: 000-WN02796
HBX Inc.
40-16 82nd St.
Elmhurst NY, 11373
US

How to munge your address correctly, which does not include just making
up cutesy **** without consideration that it may be in use or may be in
use in the future:

Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Response To Extended Endless September:
Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

James

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> James wrote:
>
>> I need to find out how to transfer or to upload a Vcard into microsoft

> If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're abusing
> their servers getting them spammed by the address harvestors that work
> Usenet.
>
> Domain: NOREPLY.COM
>
> Registrant/Owner: 000-WN02796
> HBX Inc.
> 40-16 82nd St.
> Elmhurst NY, 11373
> US
>
> How to munge your address correctly, which does not include just making
> up cutesy **** without consideration that it may be in use or may be in
> use in the future:
>
> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
>
> --
> Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
>
> Response To Extended Endless September:
> Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

Hey Tiger!! Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

G. Morgan

Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to explain this?
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> Blinky the Shark <= wrote:

>If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're abusing
>their servers getting them spammed by the address harvestors that work
>Usenet.

<snip>

He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

The Old Sourdough

On 01 Feb 2005, G. Morgan scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to
> explain this? Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> => Blinky the Shark <= wrote:
>
>>If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're
>>abusing their servers getting them spammed by the address
>>harvestors that work Usenet.

> <snip>
>
> He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.

Blinky is a Tiger Shark...

--
The Old Sourdough
You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

Gort

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> On 01 Feb 2005, G. Morgan scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to
>>explain this? Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>>=> Blinky the Shark <= wrote:
>>

>>>If you don't really have an email box at "noreply.com", you're
>>>abusing their servers getting them spammed by the address
>>>harvestors that work Usenet.

>><snip>
>>
>>He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.
>>

> Blinky is a Tiger Shark...

Thank you for that info. Somehow I had pictured Blinky as a BULL Shark.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Blinky the Shark

Photo: http://blinkynet.net/humor/fam1.html

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Response To Extended Endless September:
Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

The Old Sourdough

On 02 Feb 2005, Gort scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> The Old Sourdough wrote:
>> On 01 Feb 2005, G. Morgan scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>

>>>Subject: Re: Hey Tigers, can anybody spare me a few minutes to
>>>explain this? Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

>>><snip>
>>>
>>>He wanted replies from tigers, not sharks.
>>>

>> Blinky is a Tiger Shark...
>>

> Thank you for that info. Somehow I had pictured Blinky as a BULL
> Shark.

Weelll, he h *has* been known to throw a little bull, every now and
again...

--
The Old Sourdough
If you're a criminal, the best way to be is "at large."