Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: You cola nuts should be proud of me

Re: You cola nuts should be proud of me

Sakuro Matsuo

Buford, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> I think you misunderstood the point of this paragraph.

That is a sentence and its only purpose is to refer to itself.

HTH and HAND,

Duane Arnold

**** you and anything you stand for K-Clown you worthless *bitch*.

Duane

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

> **** you and anything you stand for K-Clown you worthless *bitch*.

OBSESSION, IS THE NAME OF THE GAME AND I WANNA PLAY THE GAME WITH YOU.

--
You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.

Bussho Mihashi

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> **** you and anything you stand for K-Clown you worthless *bitch*.
>
> Duane

I doubt you'll ever get the opportunity to live out your fantasies. Any of
them.

Duane Arnold

I am not even bothering to read your replies.

Duane

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

> I am not even bothering to read your replies.

Posting you're not bothered when you bother to reply albeit indirectly shows
you in a very bothered light. Nice self-nuke there.

I wasn't bothered that you removed follow ups so I bothered to reinstate
them.

--
You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.

Kutloze Scheefgepoepte

> I like to urinate in public.

Korenaga Umehara

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> I am not even bothering to read your replies.

I will give you a cashier's cheque for $1000 to not read this.

Duane Arnold

BYE

Duane

Linønut