Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > internet explorer does not open up

internet explorer does not open up

OMER ASLAM

After I dial up to the internet. Outlook Express appears, but Internet
explorer web page does not open. I have tried several times to open internet
explorer but it does not open. Can u please tell me how to solvethis
problem.
Thank You!!

Blinky the Shark

http://mozilla.org

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Response To Extended Endless September:
Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

Floyd Bessette

Omer,

Did you get the problem fixed ?

JB
"OMER ASLAM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ctm1ai$kju$(E-Mail Removed)...
> After I dial up to the internet. Outlook Express appears, but Internet
> explorer web page does not open. I have tried several times to open

internet
> explorer but it does not open. Can u please tell me how to solvethis
> problem.
> Thank You!!

Rob K

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:49:44 GMT, Floyd Bessette wrote:

> <HTML><HEAD>

Fix your own problem in the mean time.
Do NOT post HTML in this text-only group.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13
vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

Governor Swill

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:35:47 +0000 (UTC), "OMER ASLAM"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>After I dial up to the internet. Outlook Express appears, but Internet
>explorer web page does not open. I have tried several times to open internet
>explorer but it does not open. Can u please tell me how to solvethis
>problem.
>Thank You!!

If rightclick, "Open" doesn't do it, call your ISP. They can diagnose
for common system issues including spyware and viruses.

Swill

--
"Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

"My power is going out."

"Have all your lights gone?"

"No, just the one in the refrigerator."

www.userfriendly.org