Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > please!!

please!!

damien

can anybody help,
when I try to run my disk defragmenter it flashes up then just goes off,
also not sure if it related my Task Manager does the same thing?? I am
running Windows XP Pro
thanks

Miss Perspicacia Tick

damien wrote:
> can anybody help,
> when I try to run my disk defragmenter it flashes up then just goes
> off, also not sure if it related my Task Manager does the same
> thing?? I am running Windows XP Pro
> thanks

And I assume you've done a full scan for virii and spyware?
on salads.

Plato

damien wrote:

> when I try to run my disk defragmenter it flashes up then just goes off,
> also not sure if it related my Task Manager does the same thing?? I am
> running Windows XP Pro

virus?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/