Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need Help z-demon adware trojan removal!!

Need Help z-demon adware trojan removal!!

kls4861

Hi, I hope someone can help me, when I run Spybot, I get the usual DSO
Exploit, which I realize is not a problem. But the scan stops midway with an
error that says:
error during check: z-demon
And then a line of german language.
If I do a system restore, I get a notice on restart that the system could
not restore to that point (I've used several points with same results) but I
am able to access web pages and e-mails for a short amount of time, before
starting to get the "web page not available" errors.Then I have to attemtp a
system restore again.
I've been on Google, and to several sites, but none have helped. If anyone
can help, I'd appreciate it! Thanks in advance, K

kls4861

Oops, sorry for the double post