Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > problem with ise webpack 6.1

problem with ise webpack 6.1

Max

I dowloaded xilinx ise webpack 6.1 with sp 1.
Trying to compile a project that works with version 5.2 I obtain this
error:

ERROR:HDLParsers:3014 - adc_ctrl.vhd Line 7. Library unit acq3000_pack
is not available in library work.

This package is a file named acq3000_pack.vhd, and is in the project
directory (the same directory of all other vhdl source files).

What is wrong with this? Why with v 6.1 do not compile instead of v
5.2?

thanks

Marc Guardiani

Max,
Make sure that the package is included in the project file list. (Right
click on the hierarchy, add source, select file, OK.)
Marc

Max wrote:
> I dowloaded xilinx ise webpack 6.1 with sp 1.
> Trying to compile a project that works with version 5.2 I obtain this
> error:
>
> ERROR:HDLParsers:3014 - adc_ctrl.vhd Line 7. Library unit acq3000_pack
> is not available in library work.
>
> This package is a file named acq3000_pack.vhd, and is in the project
> directory (the same directory of all other vhdl source files).
>
> What is wrong with this? Why with v 6.1 do not compile instead of v
> 5.2?
>
> thanks

ISE webpack online demos and VHDL tutorial for newbies sham3036 VHDL 0 07-14-2006 05:35 PM
ISE Webpack 8.1: Problems simulating a testbench waveform Geo VHDL 3 06-22-2006 03:26 AM
Xilinx ISE Webpack problem u_stadler@yahoo.de VHDL 1 02-13-2006 06:05 AM
Webpack Vs. ISE Dave VHDL 10 09-18-2003 08:09 AM
Conversion ALDEC Foundation to Webpack ISE 4.2 and later Thomas Bartzick VHDL 0 06-26-2003 07:51 AM

Advertisments