Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > dummy projects in VHDL/Verilog

dummy projects in VHDL/Verilog

shumon

As a person, who is does backend(post-RTL) ASIC design every
day(synthesis,scan-jtag-bist insertion,validation and
verification,place&route,timing analyses,DRC/LVS etc), I have lost
touch with the world of front-end RTL coding...something that I quite
enjoyed at school.

Is there a web-page/resource with decent size VHDL/Verilog projects
listed
(I mean proper "specs") that I can use, to code for fun ? I know,
checking out university sites for their Masters projects might be a
good idea..but does any of you, have any other pointers ??

Any help will be appreciated.

-Eager to code/Shumon.

Jim Wu

Try www.opencores.org