Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't use OE as guest in XPHome

Can't use OE as guest in XPHome

barney

I'm new to XP and am having problems setting up user accounts. Being
security conscious I have created a password for my (administrator) account
and a separate user account for daily use, but I can't access Lookout
Distress in the user account (error message: cannot load msoe.dll). Is there
a simple solution?
TIA
barney

°Mike°

OLEXP: Error Message: Outlook Express Could Not Be
Started Because Msoe.dll Could Not Be Loaded
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296512

OLEXP: Error Message "Outlook Express Could Not Be
Started Because MSOE.DLL Could Not Be Loaded" When
You Start Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272265

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:39:55 -0000, in
<41fcc78b$0$14591$(E-Mail Removed)>
barney scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

barney

Thanks for that - the problem was different user accounts attempting to
access the same OE folder store (which I had changed)

Problem resolved. Thanks

> OLEXP: Error Message: Outlook Express Could Not Be
> Started Because Msoe.dll Could Not Be Loaded
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296512
>
> OLEXP: Error Message "Outlook Express Could Not Be
> Started Because MSOE.DLL Could Not Be Loaded" When
> You Start Outlook Express
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272265
>

> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:39:55 -0000, in
> <41fcc78b$0$14591$(E-Mail Removed)>
> barney scrawled:
>
>>I'm new to XP and am having problems setting up user accounts. Being
>>security conscious I have created a password for my (administrator)
>>account
>>and a separate user account for daily use, but I can't access Lookout
>>Distress in the user account (error message: cannot load msoe.dll). Is
>>there
>>a simple solution?
>>TIA
>>barney
>>

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

barney

Thanks for that - the problem was different user accounts attempting to
access the same OE folder store (which I had changed)

Problem resolved. Thanks

> OLEXP: Error Message: Outlook Express Could Not Be
> Started Because Msoe.dll Could Not Be Loaded
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296512
>
> OLEXP: Error Message "Outlook Express Could Not Be
> Started Because MSOE.DLL Could Not Be Loaded" When
> You Start Outlook Express
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272265
>

> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:39:55 -0000, in
> <41fcc78b$0$14591$(E-Mail Removed)>
> barney scrawled:
>
>>I'm new to XP and am having problems setting up user accounts. Being
>>security conscious I have created a password for my (administrator)
>>account
>>and a separate user account for daily use, but I can't access Lookout
>>Distress in the user account (error message: cannot load msoe.dll). Is
>>there
>>a simple solution?
>>TIA
>>barney
>>

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:32:57 -0000, in
<41fd0c39$0$23985$(E-Mail Removed)>
barney scrawled:

>Thanks for that - the problem was different user accounts attempting to
>access the same OE folder store (which I had changed)
>
>Problem resolved. Thanks

>> OLEXP: Error Message: Outlook Express Could Not Be
>> Started Because Msoe.dll Could Not Be Loaded
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296512
>>
>> OLEXP: Error Message "Outlook Express Could Not Be
>> Started Because MSOE.DLL Could Not Be Loaded" When
>> You Start Outlook Express
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272265

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

limited or no connectivity xphome useing bt2110 router =?Utf-8?B?Y2F6NHlvdQ==?= Wireless Networking 0 10-30-2005 11:25 AM
Ref: xphome network =?Utf-8?B?Um95c3Rvbg==?= Wireless Networking 1 06-28-2005 07:44 PM
XPHome Update woes... kpg MCSE 7 02-14-2005 08:14 PM
Problems Upgrading XPHome to XPpro Carl T. Edwards Computer Support 0 08-07-2003 02:38 PM
Re: Xphome Trouble yet again !!!!!!! °Mike° Computer Support 0 07-12-2003 07:42 PM

Advertisments