Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Couple of questions.

Couple of questions.

Ossie

How can I set my email so I can see pictures/graphics/animations on the
email I receive? At the moment I just see placeholders.
Also, when I'm viewing a page on IE how can I open a new page/box without
losing the one im looking at so I can have 2 or 3 browsers open at once?
Cheers Guys.

SwissTony

"Ossie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ctfkh3$duh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I set my email so I can see pictures/graphics/animations on the
> email I receive? At the moment I just see placeholders.
> Also, when I'm viewing a page on IE how can I open a new page/box without
> losing the one im looking at so I can have 2 or 3 browsers open at once?
> Cheers Guys.

answer to the second question.
either click the internet exploer icon in the start menu,on the desktop or
on the taskbar will open up a new page which starts at your homepage.
Or u could click file-new-window or press ctrl+n and it will open a page on
the same page you were browsing.

Sjolleman

"Ossie" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:ctfkh3$duh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I set my email so I can see pictures/graphics/animations on

the
> email I receive? At the moment I just see placeholders.

<cut>
To be able to answer this question a number of basic things are
needed: Wich operating system do you use?
Which emailreader do you use? Please learn to post proper questions.

Ossie

"SwissTony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Ossie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ctfkh3$duh$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How can I set my email so I can see pictures/graphics/animations on the
>> email I receive? At the moment I just see placeholders.
>> Also, when I'm viewing a page on IE how can I open a new page/box without
>> losing the one im looking at so I can have 2 or 3 browsers open at once?
>> Cheers Guys.
>>

> answer to the second question.
> either click the internet exploer icon in the start menu,on the desktop or
> on the taskbar will open up a new page which starts at your homepage.
> Or u could click file-new-window or press ctrl+n and it will open a page
> on
> the same page you were browsing.

Cheers for that mate, much appreciated.