Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Winzip 9.0

Winzip 9.0

Lucas Souisa

Hi,

Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?

Best regards,

Luc

G. Morgan

Subject: Winzip 9.0
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> Lucas Souisa <= wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?

Sure:

https://secure.safesite.com/cgi-bin/wzc1?wzt

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

"Lucas Souisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Luc

With so many GREAT freeware programs out there, why Winzip???
~Q

The Black Laced One

Lucas Souisa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip
> 9.0?
> Best regards,
>
> Luc

Yes, when you buy it they give you one. Quite bizarre, isn't it?
PJ

Vanguard

"Lucas Souisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip
> 9.0?

Who did you BUY it from? Contact them.

For e-mail: Remove "NIXTHIS" and append "#VS811" to Subject.

Jerry G.

It's called going to their site, and paying for it. Let the fellow who wrote
it, make a living for God's sakes!

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Lucas Souisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi,

Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?

Best regards,

Luc

Paul B.

Lucas Souisa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone who can help me with an registration code for Winzip 9.0?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Luc

I've always been pretty happy with WinZip. It comes with free
upgrades for life. Either pay for it or find alternative freeware.

Paul

--
Given address is infrequently checked. Please reply to group.

foad

acme olografix s/n: CE7B2512

Applet for WinZip-like functionality Matt Verner Java 1 04-16-2004 08:55 AM
Winzip error Y Korer Computer Support 7 10-26-2003 12:36 AM
Re: Large WinZip file sent Unk Computer Support 8 07-06-2003 01:23 AM
Re: Large WinZip file sent Mike Simpson Computer Support 0 07-04-2003 05:38 PM
Re: Large WinZip file sent Mike Simpson Computer Support 0 07-04-2003 04:26 PM

Advertisments