Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Man peed way out of avalanche

Man peed way out of avalanche

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by
drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

WormWood

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by
> drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.
>
> http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

How ghastly! He had to drink cold beer....

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> A Slovak man trapped in his car under an avalanche freed himself by
> drinking 60 bottles of beer and urinating on the snow to melt it.
>
> http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've had to do that.

cheekycharlie

you couldnt pee ur way out of a bowl of water
news:(E-Mail Removed)...