Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > backup a mother board

backup a mother board

detap

how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
my computer [[pat

Avengerę

detap http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), wrote in message
%pKd.3$(E-Mail Removed):
> how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
> reformatting my computer [[pat

OH **** OFF, YOU STUPID ****!!!

Gordon

detap wrote:
> how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
> my computer [[pat

is this real?

Birgit

"detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:f%pKd.3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
> my computer [[pat

After you took the board out of the case, put it in a Xerox copy machine.

hth

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Gordon wrote:
> detap wrote:
>> how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
>> reformatting my computer [[pat
>>

> is this real?

Of course it is, just because someone knows absolutely nothing about what it
is he's trying to convey does it mean they are stupid or merely ignorant of
the correct terms.

For example if I gave you a car engine and some tools would you be able to
strip it down, clean it and reassemble it whilst at the same time using the
exact phrase for each and every part?

If I gave you the parts of a computer would you even begin to comprehend how
they connect together and function as a whole? If I gave you a list of parts
would you be able to draw what they look like accurately if at all?

Give the **** a break and tell him where he's going wrong rather than just
being a stupid **** yourself.

is but a dream within a dream.

Gordon

Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
> Gordon wrote:
>
>>detap wrote:
>>
>>>how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after
>>>reformatting my computer [[pat
>>>

>>is this real?

> Of course it is, just because someone knows absolutely nothing about what it
> is he's trying to convey does it mean they are stupid or merely ignorant of
> the correct terms.
>
> For example if I gave you a car engine and some tools would you be able to
> strip it down, clean it and reassemble it whilst at the same time using the
> exact phrase for each and every part?
>
> If I gave you the parts of a computer would you even begin to comprehend how
> they connect together and function as a whole? If I gave you a list of parts
> would you be able to draw what they look like accurately if at all?
>
> Give the **** a break and tell him where he's going wrong rather than just
> being a stupid **** yourself.

More or less! If not I'd RTFM first!

G. Morgan

Subject: Re: backup a mother board
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> Gloria Goitre <= wrote:

>What, like this, you mean?
>
>(E-Mail Removed)

That's not my drivers license, silly.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

Gloria Goitre

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Subject: Re: backup a mother board
> Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:
>
>> What, like this, you mean?
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> That's not my drivers license, silly.

But it's perhaps the closest you'll get to proving you.

--
Glorious Goitre

Illanas' Flaps

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Subject: Re: backup a mother board
> Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> => Gloria Goitre <= wrote:
>
>> What, like this, you mean?
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> That's not my drivers license, silly.

Post your photo, you sound really sexy - sexy - sexy!!!

--
Wanna look at my little titties?

Valverdez

"detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:f%pKd.3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how do I backup a mother board to reinstall the drivers after reformatting
> my computer [[pat

While everyone in this group is not out to flame and belittle, the ones that
are unfortunately are louder than the rest of us and post more often. There
is no way to "backup" a motherboard per say, you just got your wording wrong
so everyone jumped on you. I am assuming you would like to back up the
drivers and controllers that are built into your motherboard in preparation
to reinstall after formatting which is, good insight on your part.

Suggestion, the easiest way to do this is to grab a free trial ver of the
Driverguide Toolkit that can be found here:
http://www.driverguidetoolkit.com/

Grab all non microsoft drivers and save them to a folder, then copy over the
contents to a CD and viola. When you are reinstalling the drivers, just
browse to the root folder on the CD and Windows will do the rest.

Hope this helps
Valverde