Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Recover email

Recover email

Harry Rarick

I have a ew computer and want to transfer my existing email master account
to it. How?

spiceman

Thank you so much for your enquiry, I'll have to process your detailed
information into our search engine and will reply at my first opportunity.
"Harry Rarick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VQbKd.131285$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>I have a ew computer and want to transfer my existing email master account
>to it. How?

°Mike°

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:08:24 -0600, in
<VQbKd.131285$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com>
Harry Rarick scrawled:

>I have a ew computer and want to transfer my existing email
>master account to it. How?

Complete Clone Backup OE
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

--