Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > write protection

write protection

michel

I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete a very
bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.

Brian

"michel" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:FgyJd.1527$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete a very
> bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.

D: being what? (apart from the obvious)

The Old Sourdough

On 25 Jan 2005, michel scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete
> a very bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.

Zap it in the mocrowave on high for about 5 seconds. That'll delete
it....

--
The Old Sourdough
You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

michel

the what what now?
"The Old Sourdough" <sameas@above> wrote in message
news:Xns95E9A64836E84dontbothertoreplyall@192.168. 1.5...
> On 25 Jan 2005, michel scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete
> > a very bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.
> >

> Zap it in the mocrowave on high for about 5 seconds. That'll delete
> it....
>
> --
> The Old Sourdough
> You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
> three losers.-George Carlin

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

michel wrote:
> the what what now?

mocrowave

m(elt) o(nly) crowave

> "The Old Sourdough" <sameas@above> wrote in message
> news:Xns95E9A64836E84dontbothertoreplyall@192.168. 1.5...
>
>>On 25 Jan 2005, michel scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>

>>>I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete
>>>a very bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.
>>>

>>Zap it in the mocrowave on high for about 5 seconds. That'll delete
>>it....
>>
>>--
>>The Old Sourdough
>>You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
>>three losers.-George Carlin

Toolman Tim

"The Old Sourdough" <sameas@above> wrote in message
news:Xns95E9A64836E84dontbothertoreplyall@192.168. 1.5...
| On 25 Jan 2005, michel scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
|
| > I need to kow how to disable D: write-protection. I want to delete
| > a very bad music CD I once bought. Contact me with info.
| >

| Zap it in the mocrowave on high for about 5 seconds. That'll delete
| it....

A five pound sledge oughta work to ;o)