Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > xp pro shut down problem

xp pro shut down problem

serge

When I try to shut down winXP pro it fails and I have to shut it down a
second time which works. This just started to happen.

How can I correct

thanks

°Mike°

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm