Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need video card advice

Need video card advice

Smoker~

I'm not a gamer and need a card with DVI. I'd like to get an ATI brand and
with prices being the same for a 7000 as they are for a 9200se, I wonder
what the difference is?

Any recommendations other than Matrox for a decent card to edit videos and
watch movies, graphics work, etc?
I'm running Win98 with a 4x AGP mobo.
Thanks.