Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I get my default email program to remain Microsoft Outlook Express and not keep changing on it's own to Microsoft Outlook?

How do I get my default email program to remain Microsoft Outlook Express and not keep changing on it's own to Microsoft Outlook?

Yahweh

Thanks

Gloria Goitre

"Yahweh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Thanks

It would help if you asked a question first.

--
Glorious Goitre

Toolman Tim

"Yahweh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Thanks

Just because Yahweh is omniscient, doesn't mean I am. Put your question in
the post next time.