Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Want XP Pro to boot up without entering passwords or stopping until it reaches the desktop.

Want XP Pro to boot up without entering passwords or stopping until it reaches the desktop.

William Pierce

Right now my computer boots up to my account, and then I must press
"enter" After that it boots all the way to the desk top.

What do I need to modify to get it to boot directly to the welcome
screen and then on up to the desktop without any intervention from me?

"
The winds are starting to blow. Illuminati"

^^artnada^^

William Pierce wrote:
|| Right now my computer boots up to my account, and then I must press
|| "enter" After that it boots all the way to the desk top.
|| What do I need to modify to get it to boot directly to the welcome
|| screen and then on up to the desktop without any intervention from me?

That's poor security.

Get TweakUI.

Gloria Goitre

"^^artnada^^" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mFaJd.17817$(E-Mail Removed) .uk
> William Pierce wrote:
>>> Right now my computer boots up to my account, and then I must press
>>> "enter" After that it boots all the way to the desk top.
>>>
>>> What do I need to modify to get it to boot directly to the welcome
>>> screen and then on up to the desktop without any intervention from
>>> me?

> That's poor security.
>
> Get TweakUI.

And that's no better.