Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I have this new folder after XP Repair and re-install of SP2

I have this new folder after XP Repair and re-install of SP2

I have this new folder after XP Repair and re-install of SP2

C:\e7da5a561a2d9f82279fb34b02938e4f

It looks like all the folders and files are MS

I never noticed it before the XP Repair and re-install of SP2
I did a search in google and an MS search and came up blank.

Is this folder necessary??
Thanks,

--------------------
TerryH
---------------------

Toolman Tim

"T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

| I have this new folder after XP Repair and re-install of SP2
|
| C:\e7da5a561a2d9f82279fb34b02938e4f
|
| It looks like all the folders and files are MS
|
| I never noticed it before the XP Repair and re-install of SP2
| I did a search in google and an MS search and came up blank.
|
| Is this folder necessary??
| Thanks,

That looks suspiciously like MS failed to clean up after itself when SP2
exploded into your OS...