Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HTML in Firefox.

HTML in Firefox.

Sqonker

How do I get HTML enabled messages in Firefox. I have set the advanced
options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get is text and
a few small icon placeholders.

Any ideas? TIA.

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Sqonker wrote:
> How do I get HTML enabled messages in Firefox. I have set the
> advanced options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get
> is text and a few small icon placeholders.
>
> Any ideas? TIA.

First of all, maybe you'd care to enlighten us how you were able to receive
messages in Firefox to begin with - seeing how it's a *web browser*.
on salads.

Voltardo

Sqonker wrote:
> How do I get HTML enabled messages in Firefox. I have set the advanced
> options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get is text and
> a few small icon placeholders.
>
> Any ideas? TIA.

In the mail client (Thunderbird), Edit / Preferences / Privacy and
Security, click box with the + to expand, select Images / tick "Accept
all Images."

Richard

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:17:57 +0000 Sqonker wrote:

> How do I get HTML enabled messages in Firefox. I have set the advanced
> options not to block loading of remote images, but all I get is text
> and
> a few small icon placeholders.

> Any ideas? TIA.

Firefox is the web browser. Thunderbird is the mail/news client.
Check the subject line, if you see yenc in it, TB won't decode it.

Reader

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:

> First of all, maybe you'd care to enlighten us how you were able to
> receive messages in Firefox to begin with - seeing how it's a *web
> browser*.

Webmail, such as Yahoo?