Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > spywear removal..

spywear removal..

the_niner_nation

No matter how many times I run and re-run adaware, i am still infested
with spywear on my PC....
It also shows when i do an anti virus scan using Norton2005.

Is there anyway I can get rid of this stuff, it is really ANNOYING
me...

warmest regards and thanks in advance...

BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ

the_niner_nation wrote:

> No matter how many times I run and re-run adaware, i am still
> infested with spywear on my PC.... It also shows when i do an anti
> virus scan using Norton2005.
>
> Is there anyway I can get rid of this stuff, it is really ANNOYING
> me...

What specific piece of adware are you still infested with?

And most folks here would suggest running AdAware side-by-side with
Spybot Search & Destroy among other programs. (check www.download.com
for other possible products and User Ratings.)

BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
(BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

Virus?? Spywear?? HELP NEEDED!!!! the_niner_nation Computer Support 4 12-05-2005 01:54 PM
What about GIANT spywear? Judah Schultz Computer Security 19 11-25-2005 03:10 PM
spywear removal.. the_niner_nation Computer Support 7 01-23-2005 09:45 AM
Spywear software Rob Computer Support 8 04-29-2004 01:19 PM
spywear \addware removal Hush-up!! Computer Support 2 12-02-2003 03:57 PM

Advertisments