Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Schedule Tasks

Schedule Tasks

Suicyco

Can anyone tell me how to get the Schedule Task icon into the SysTray.
Seen tons of articles how to get rid of it, but can't find any to add it
back in.
Schedule tash works fine, just would like to be able to access it by
clicking icon in systray.
Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
TIA

uker

> Can anyone tell me how to get the Schedule Task icon into the SysTray.
> Seen tons of articles how to get rid of it, but can't find any to add it
> back in.
> Schedule tash works fine, just would like to be able to access it by
> clicking icon in systray.
> Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
> TIA

Please tell, where do you get updates, for the 20000 version of Windows? And
how long, have you had the Tash? (Schedule tash)

Emrys Davies

"Suicyco",

Start > programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks >
Advanced > c. Start Using Task Schehuler > Bingo

Regards, Emrys Davies.

"Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95E45BC8E7CF2ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .
> Can anyone tell me how to get the Schedule Task icon into the SysTray.
> Seen tons of articles how to get rid of it, but can't find any to add

it
> back in.
> Schedule tash works fine, just would like to be able to access it by
> clicking icon in systray.
> Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
> TIA

Suicyco

No such option exists only; Stop, Pause, Notify, AT service account and
view log

"Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:359vpfF4kbqhbU1
@individual.net:

> "Suicyco",
>
> Start > programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks >
> Advanced > c. Start Using Task Schehuler > Bingo
>
> Regards, Emrys Davies.
>

> "Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95E45BC8E7CF2ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .
>> Can anyone tell me how to get the Schedule Task icon into the SysTray.
>> Seen tons of articles how to get rid of it, but can't find any to add

> it
>> back in.
>> Schedule tash works fine, just would like to be able to access it by
>> clicking icon in systray.
>> Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
>> TIA

Suicyco

"uker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

Update via Windows Update sight. I have had TASH since i can remeber. Just
never bothered to use it. Puzzled why i never had it in the tray like in
98, but never bother to incestigate because i didn't use it. Would like to
start (ab)using now though.

>> Can anyone tell me how to get the Schedule Task icon into the
>> SysTray. Seen tons of articles how to get rid of it, but can't find
>> any to add it back in.
>> Schedule tash works fine, just would like to be able to access it by
>> clicking icon in systray.
>> Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
>> TIA

> Please tell, where do you get updates, for the 20000 version of
> Windows? And how long, have you had the Tash? (Schedule tash)

Suicyco

Suicyco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

Forgot to add, all but the view log option is greyed out.

> No such option exists only; Stop, Pause, Notify, AT service account
> and view log
>
> "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:359vpfF4kbqhbU1
> @individual.net:
>
>> "Suicyco",
>>
>> Start > programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks >
>> Advanced > c. Start Using Task Schehuler > Bingo
>>
>> Regards, Emrys Davies.
>>

>> "Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns95E45BC8E7CF2ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .
>>> Can anyone tell me how to get the Schedule Task icon into the
>>> SysTray. Seen tons of articles how to get rid of it, but can't find
>>> any to add

>> it
>>> back in.
>>> Schedule tash works fine, just would like to be able to access it by
>>> clicking icon in systray.
>>> Running Windows 20000 and fully updated.
>>> TIA

Emrys Davies

"Suicyco",

Sorry about that, I am using Win98 SE and my directions are applicable
to that OS.

Are you able to drag your task scheduler to Start > Programs > Startup.
If so it would then show in your Systray. Or, you could drag it into
your Quick Launch where it would be equally readily available.

news:Xns95E4E2E37C8A0ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .
> Suicyco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
> Forgot to add, all but the view log option is greyed out.
>
> > No such option exists only; Stop, Pause, Notify, AT service account
> > and view log
> >
> > "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:359vpfF4kbqhbU1
> > @individual.net:
> >
> >> "Suicyco",
> >>
> >> Start > programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks >
> >> Advanced > c. Start Using Task Schehuler > Bingo
> >>
> >> Regards, Emrys Davies.
> >>

> >> "Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:Xns95E45BC8E7CF2ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .

find
> >> it

by

Suicyco

Ummm having it startup isn't the problem.. having it in systray is the
desired affect.
But thanks for the input ..it is appreciated

"Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:35ccprF4jj5i4U1
@individual.net:

> "Suicyco",
>
> Sorry about that, I am using Win98 SE and my directions are applicable
> to that OS.
>
> Are you able to drag your task scheduler to Start > Programs > Startup.
> If so it would then show in your Systray. Or, you could drag it into
> your Quick Launch where it would be equally readily available.
>
> Regards,
> Emrys Davies.
>

> "Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95E4E2E37C8A0ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .
>> Suicyco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>
>> Forgot to add, all but the view log option is greyed out.
>>
>> > No such option exists only; Stop, Pause, Notify, AT service account
>> > and view log
>> >
>> > "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:359vpfF4kbqhbU1
>> > @individual.net:

> find

> by

Emrys Davies

"Suicyco"

If you drag it into Start > Programs >Startup it will automatically
appear in Systray.

> Ummm having it startup isn't the problem.. having it in systray is the
> desired affect.
> But thanks for the input ..it is appreciated
>
> "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:35ccprF4jj5i4U1
> @individual.net:
>
> > "Suicyco",
> >
> > Sorry about that, I am using Win98 SE and my directions are

applicable
> > to that OS.
> >
> > Are you able to drag your task scheduler to Start > Programs >

Startup.
> > If so it would then show in your Systray. Or, you could drag it

into
> > your Quick Launch where it would be equally readily available.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Emrys Davies.
> >

> > "Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns95E4E2E37C8A0ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .
> >> Suicyco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >>
> >> Forgot to add, all but the view log option is greyed out.

account

> > find

it
> > by

Suicyco

All that did was open TASH onto the desktop when i started up.

"Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:35d0ebF4ieebrU1
@individual.net:

> "Suicyco"
>
> If you drag it into Start > Programs >Startup it will automatically
> appear in Systray.
>
> Regards,
> Emrys Davies.
>

> "Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Ummm having it startup isn't the problem.. having it in systray is the
>> desired affect.
>> But thanks for the input ..it is appreciated
>>
>> "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:35ccprF4jj5i4U1
>> @individual.net:
>>
>> > "Suicyco",
>> >
>> > Sorry about that, I am using Win98 SE and my directions are

> applicable
>> > to that OS.
>> >
>> > Are you able to drag your task scheduler to Start > Programs >

> Startup.
>> > If so it would then show in your Systray. Or, you could drag it

> into
>> > your Quick Launch where it would be equally readily available.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Emrys Davies.
>> >

>> > "Suicyco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:Xns95E4E2E37C8A0ShockTherapyorg@130.133.1.4.. .

> account

>> > find

> it
>> > by

Re: Schedule in asp.net Christopher Reed ASP .Net 0 01-10-2006 12:28 PM
Exam Schedule Sir Kal MCSD 1 10-06-2004 11:06 AM
Regarding the Fees & Schedule of MCSE Cert Exam Harindra Devadiga MCSE 6 05-10-2004 02:11 PM
Re: schedule Pix Access-list Jeff Specoli Cisco 0 04-01-2004 03:57 PM
Exams Schedule for Retirement Mike MCSE 1 07-07-2003 12:43 PM

Advertisments