Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Laptop power supply

Laptop power supply

BIGEYE

My laptop power supply cable is almost U/S. Unfortunately the supply is
encapsulated and I am having problems identifying the connector that plugs
into the laptop. I have googled and drawn a blank looking for sites to
identify the connector.
Is there a website that shows the different types of connectors available
for laptop power.
TIA

why?

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:49:20 -0000, "BIGEYE" <address@is[invalid].ok>
wrote:

>My laptop power supply cable is almost U/S. Unfortunately the supply is
>encapsulated and I am having problems identifying the connector that plugs
>into the laptop. I have googled and drawn a blank looking for sites to
>identify the connector.
>Is there a website that shows the different types of connectors available
>for laptop power.

You say you didn't find any.

www.google.com
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 63,600 English pages for
laptop power cable diagram

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 97,900 English pages for
laptop power connector diagram

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 45,300 English pages for
laptop power plug diagram

You wouldn't want to help by not mentioning the laptop make/model or any
info in the PSU make / model / part number?

Me