Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wacom

Wacom

anOLDun

Me again

Instead of a mouse i use a wacom pen and tablet.

Due to the crash i now have to re- install the WINme drivers for this.

I have the original cd and have dl the Winme driver.

I am told to install the cd then install the new Winme driver which will
overwrite the old driver. WELL IT DOESN'T.

the "read me " file says i should delete the old driver first by removing
them from within "add/remove". I tried this but it removed the WHOLE
programme so when i tried to install the new drivers it didn't find the data
it was supposed to so it stoped the setup process.

Any ideas on how to delete just the old driver so i can install the new
driver?

Thanks

Paul - xxx

anOLDun composed the following;:

> Any ideas on how to delete just the old driver so i can install the
> new driver?

Use Device Manager ...

--
Paul ...