Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ipod mini - share headphones

Ipod mini - share headphones

Steve Freides

One of my kids might buy himself an Ipod mini. I'd like him to be able
to split the headphone output so that his brother could listen, too, on
long car trips and the like.

Possible? Standard mini-stereo connector? Resistance/power issues?

TIA.

-S-

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:11:08 -0500, "Steve Freides"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|> One of my kids might buy himself an Ipod mini. I'd like him to be able
|> to split the headphone output so that his brother could listen, too, on
|> long car trips and the like.
||> Possible? Standard mini-stereo connector?>

Radio Shack carries the adapters\connectors your looking for.

|> Resistance/power issues?

Just crank it up