Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > internet connection not working

internet connection not working

sey

help.
every time I try to access the internet a box pops up with C/ in asking
what file it is in and can't locate it.I can log into here with my outlook
express but I can't surf any more ?
is there a way out of this mess.
I have re-installed my internet disk and it is there in the file but will
not recognise it.
ANY IDEAS ANYONE
THANKS
DAVE

Old Gringo

sey wrote:
> help.
> every time I try to access the internet a box pops up with C/ in asking
> what file it is in and can't locate it.I can log into here with my outlook
> express but I can't surf any more ?
> is there a way out of this mess.
> I have re-installed my internet disk and it is there in the file but will
> not recognise it.
> ANY IDEAS ANYONE
> THANKS
> DAVE

maybe to many cookies and temp files.?

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

WormWood

"sey" wrote:
> help.
> every time I try to access the internet a box pops up with C/ in
> asking
> what file it is in and can't locate it.I can log into here with my
> outlook
> express but I can't surf any more ?
> is there a way out of this mess.
> I have re-installed my internet disk and it is there in the file but
> will
> not recognise it.
> ANY IDEAS ANYONE
> THANKS