Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dial-up connection box

dial-up connection box

ivan clough

Hi,
I am looking for web page design tools/hosting and have been surfing the net
looking for
suitable sites and have picked up the follow in which is on my "Connect to"
dial up box:
globalE access.
How do I get delete this.
TIA
Ivan

Ingeborg

"ivan clough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cse77s$idq$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi,
> I am looking for web page design tools/hosting and have been surfing
> the net looking for
> suitable sites and have picked up the follow in which is on my
> "Connect to" dial up box:
> globalE access.
> How do I get delete this.
> TIA
> Ivan
>

> --

Goto 'My Computer'->'Dialup Networking'. Delete it here.

°Mike°

If I understand you correctly, it sounds like you have
picked up a hijacker. Download, update and use ALL
of the following -- even if you already have them installed,
UPDATE THEM NOW. Malware changes by the day, even
by the hour, so you MUST have the latest version of
removal tools:

Spybot Search & Destroy
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware SE