Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > lcd flickers at windows logon

lcd flickers at windows logon

psion

at logon, after signing in, the lcd flickers for 2 seconds. is this normal?

psion

psion

it even flickers when right clicking on an icon to get the options menu.

psion

"psion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1105831109.76d5b87462f9e5af12f5b6c7eeabec8f@t eranews...
> at logon, after signing in, the lcd flickers for 2 seconds. is this
> normal?
>
> psion

Daniel L. Belton

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:40:38 -0600, "psion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

At Windows logon, yes, it would be normal for the LCD to flicker,
since this is when Windows loads all of the display settings for the
user. I don't think it's normal for it to flicker when right clicking
on an icon, though.