Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > updating

updating

nicola thomas

I cant seem to update my computer.what do I do?I cant save colours to
600-800pixel either it wont let me save it.

Toolman Tim

"nicola thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:csbcqj$jba$(E-Mail Removed)...
|I cant seem to update my computer.what do I do?I cant save colours to
| 600-800pixel either it wont let me save it.

Start by explaining your problem more clearly. What update? What OS are you
running? What do you mean "save colors" (pardon my US spellling <g>)?

Plato

nicola thomas wrote:

> I cant seem to update my computer.what do I do?I cant save colours to
> 600-800pixel either it wont let me save it.

Sounds like you may have to find and download the newest video drivers
for your system. OR possibly, just use your video drivers cd, [may be on
the motherboard cd] to just reinstall them.

Updating JTable Atomically - block data changes while updating. news.rcn.com Java 2 12-10-2007 11:49 AM
Updating USRobotics at 125 MBPS Alejandro Esteve Wireless Networking 1 12-11-2004 05:19 AM
Updating Sage Pat Firefox 13 09-21-2004 02:17 PM
updating firefox 0.8 to current-are settings saved & are PDF openingprob's cured yet? dave Firefox 1 08-06-2004 12:59 PM
Question Regarding Updating Firefox samx@north.net Firefox 2 07-09-2004 05:42 PM

Advertisments