Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

Andrew Givins

http://nntp-news.vze.com

The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.

"It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
University told the press conference just moments ago.

Kimball K Kinnison

"Andrew Givins"
<(E-Mail Removed)-stricken-wrong-side-up-flirt-gill.com> wrote in
message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-backed-crying-flake.net...
> http://nntp-news.vze.com
>
> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
>
> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the
> Open
> University told the press conference just moments ago.

Hmm! Lets see..

A file ending in .com - I wonder what that could be?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Andrew Givins wrote:
> http://nntp-news.vze.com
>
> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
>
> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
> University told the press conference just moments ago.

LMFAO

Len McMiltin

"Kimball K Kinnison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41e92b4d$0$14580$(E-Mail Removed)...

> So you are saying its a genuine News Article and not a link to a virus or
> trojan and it is Ok for anyone to click on the link is that correct?

Amazing.

DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM

It is not not not not not a link to a virus or trojan. It is Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok
Ok for anyone to click on the link. Get it?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

On 15 Jan 2005 14:09:20 GMT, Andrew Givins
<(E-Mail Removed)-stricken-wrong-side-up-flirt-gill.com> wrote:

|> http://nntp-news.vze.com
|>
|> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
|> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
|>
|> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
|> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
|> University told the press conference just moments ago.

More images have shown multiple but primitive lifeforms.
http://tinyurl.com/5ftae
Theories to why transmission stop'd abruptly are being explored.

Jim Philips

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), <(E-Mail Removed)>, wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2005 14:09:20 GMT, Andrew Givins
> <(E-Mail Removed)-stricken-wrong-side-up-flirt-gill.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> http://nntp-news.vze.com
>>>
>>> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken
>>> on the surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
>>>
>>> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's
>>> like nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew
>>> Ball, of the Open University told the press conference just moments
>>> ago.

> More images have shown multiple but primitive lifeforms.
> http://tinyurl.com/5ftae
> Theories to why transmission stop'd abruptly are being explored.

There are no second prizes, you snot****ed ****.

G. Morgan

Subject: Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> Kimball K Kinnison <= wrote:

>So you are saying its a genuine News Article and not a link to a virus or
>trojan and it is Ok for anyone to click on the link is that correct?

Jezzus! Are you that ****ing stoooopid?

so I take it you would not click on this link either?

http://www.google.com ??? Is that a trojan too???

By the way, you nincompoop; you were partially right about the link being
suspect. Not because it linked to a file - but because it originated on K-Man's
computer.

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

jafar

I demand that on Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:23:37 +0000, Kimball K Kinnison may
or may not have written:

> Hmm! Lets see..
>
> A file ending in .com - I wonder what that could be?

If you were using Linux instead of Windows, you wouldn't need to be
paranoid about clicking links in the first place.

--
Jafar Calley
Registered Linux User #359623

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez

Andrew Givins wrote:
> http://nntp-news.vze.com
>
> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
>
> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
> University told the press conference just moments ago.

Envy? Europe wins once again.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

WeeWilly

> Envy? Europe wins once again.

Hee Hee.. looks more like it might be Australia......