Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > time stamp

time stamp

Willem

Hi,
How I can get at burning with Windows XP Pro the original time stamps on
the copied files instead of the time stamp of the burning time?
Thank you!
Willem.

Sky King

Willem wrote:
> Hi,
> How I can get at burning with Windows XP Pro the original time stamps
> on the copied files instead of the time stamp of the burning time?

I don't think XP has that option. Instead of using the built-in XP CD
burning software, purchase a retail package that will allow you to set to
option for retaining the original date-time on the files you burn. Most of
the major brands will have this option, plus a lot more things that will
make using your CD-R/W drive easier.

--

....Sky

Tom "Sky" King

Time stamp problem Zean Smith ASP .Net 0 02-07-2006 03:19 PM
Saving time stamp for replied to email? Keith Firefox 4 01-17-2006 07:03 PM
Modifying a file's time stamp ladygrinningsoul Perl 1 12-06-2004 02:36 AM
Can Windows file time stamp be changed to shooting time? Gustav Digital Photography 8 07-31-2004 10:11 PM
Date/Time stamp in SQL =?Utf-8?B?QmVydA==?= ASP .Net 2 01-30-2004 04:47 PM

Advertisments