Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Daylight savings time......

Daylight savings time......

XtremeHOHA

For what?

For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution. The flow of
light and darkness.

Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is ****ed with by bonehead
POLs.

You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)

They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the difference.
Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX ****ing months.

I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the entire year.
Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people. Placating us by saying;
"We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too give it back. You shouldn't ****
with it in the first goddamned place by taking it away.

Stop ****ing with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You freaken
assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and mind.

~>
Twonky....
Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......

You get a lot more than what you bargained for.

<><><><><><><><>

His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.

He has fallen from the Kingdom.

And rose in the morning.

He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.

And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)

A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.

"There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
(HaShem)

It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this time of
year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this afternoon.

Armageddon........baby....

gary niskanen

Are you from Indiana, if not you should move there.
"XtremeHOHA" <(E-Mail Removed), Hybrid, bred thru Cain & Wife....>
wrote in message
news:VNOFd.6582$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> For what?
>
> For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution.

The flow of
> light and darkness.
>
> Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is ****ed with by

bonehead
> POLs.
>
> You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)
>
> They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the

difference.
> Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX ****ing months.
>
> I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the

entire year.
> Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people. Placating us by

saying;
> "We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too give it back. You

shouldn't ****
> with it in the first goddamned place by taking it away.
>
> Stop ****ing with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You

freaken
> assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and mind.
>
> ~>
> Twonky....
> Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......
>
> You get a lot more than what you bargained for.
>
> <><><><><><><><>
>
> His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.
>
> He has fallen from the Kingdom.
>
> And rose in the morning.
>
> He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.
>
> And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
> like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)
>
> A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
> deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.
>
> "There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
> (HaShem)
>
> It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this

time of
> year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this afternoon.
>
> Armageddon........baby....

Gort

XtremeHOHA wrote:
> For what?
>
> For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution. The flow of
> light and darkness.
>
> Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is ****ed with by bonehead
> POLs.
>
> You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)
>
> They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the difference.
> Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX ****ing months.
>
> I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the entire year.
> Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people. Placating us by saying;
> "We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too give it back. You shouldn't ****
> with it in the first goddamned place by taking it away.
>
> Stop ****ing with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You freaken
> assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and mind.
>
> ~>
> Twonky....
> Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......
>
> You get a lot more than what you bargained for.
>
> <><><><><><><><>
>
> His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.
>
> He has fallen from the Kingdom.
>
> And rose in the morning.
>
> He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.
>
> And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
> like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)
>
> A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
> deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.
>
> "There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
> (HaShem)
>
> It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this time of
> year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this afternoon.
>
> Armageddon........baby....

Yes, Armageddon.... tired of the doomsayers trying to put my world on a
downer.

You MUST know you're going to die someday, but until that happens LIVE !

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

ghoul

XtremeHOHA wrote:

> For what?
>
> For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution.
> The flow of light and darkness.
>
> Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is ****ed with by
> bonehead POLs.
>
> You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)
>
> They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the
> difference. Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX
> ****ing months.
>
> I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the
> entire year. Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people.
> Placating us by saying; "We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too
> give it back. You shouldn't **** with it in the first goddamned place by
> taking it away.
>
> Stop ****ing with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You
> freaken assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and
> mind.
>
> ~>
> Twonky....
> Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......
>
> You get a lot more than what you bargained for.
>
> <><><><><><><><>
>
> His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.
>
> He has fallen from the Kingdom.
>
> And rose in the morning.
>
> He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.
>
> And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
> like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)
>
> A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
> deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.
>
> "There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
> (HaShem)
>
> It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this
> time of year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this
> afternoon.
>
> Armageddon........baby....

idiot..............

The Black Laced One

Move to Arizona... 'They' don't make you do it there.
The infamous 'they' created for when 'we' don't agree with something or
like something.
BTW, 'they' will be sending you lots of spam, but don't bitch, for it was
YOU who did not munge your email address...
Take responsibility for what happens to you, stop bitching and do
something about it... move to Arizona AND munge your email address when in
newsgroups.
PJ

wrote in message
news:VNOFd.6582$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> For what?
>
> For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution.
> The flow of
> light and darkness.
>
> Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is ****ed with by
> bonehead
> POLs.
>
> You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)
>
> They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the
> difference.
> Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX ****ing months.
>
> I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the
> entire year.
> Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people. Placating us by
> saying;
> "We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too give it back. You
> shouldn't ****
> with it in the first goddamned place by taking it away.
>
> Stop ****ing with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You
> freaken
> assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and mind.
>
> ~>
> Twonky....
> Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......
>
> You get a lot more than what you bargained for.
>
> <><><><><><><><>
>
> His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.
>
> He has fallen from the Kingdom.
>
> And rose in the morning.
>
> He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.
>
> And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
> like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)
>
> A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
> deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.
>
> "There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
> (HaShem)
>
> It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this
> time of
> year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this afternoon.
>
> Armageddon........baby....

Tim K.

"ghoul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Twonky tends to bring out that reaction in people. He'd make a good usenet
Rorschach test - idiot, kook, moron, freak, etc etc.