Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't visit secure sites

Can't visit secure sites

john

I am trying to visit sites like Ebay or other secure sites, but the
computer will not let me. On Internet Options I set security to minimum
an still didn't work.Any ideas? Please help.