Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > crazy browser go crazy

crazy browser go crazy

dr greg

anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics and
reverts to really large type?
It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled and
reloaded to no avail
dr greg

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

dr greg wrote:
> anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics and
> reverts to really large type?
> It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled and
> reloaded to no avail
> dr greg

Sir, CBs are for radio voice communications, there are no pics. Ten
four, good buddy?

Blinky the Shark

dr greg wrote:

> anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics and
> reverts to really large type?

Well, because it's crazy.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Upgrading From IE http://blinkynet.net/comp/upgrade.html
Mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

WormWood

"dr greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics and
> reverts to really large type?
> It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled and
> reloaded to no avail
> dr greg

I think it go crazy.

manno@norex.com.au

manno@norex.com.au

WormWood wrote:
> "dr greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics

and
> > reverts to really large type?
> > It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled

and
> > reloaded to no avail
> > dr greg
> >

> I think it go crazy.

I thought this was a help desk and part of some online
community...silly me. None of you are fit to lick a comedian's
arsehole, go back to your lonely masturbation.

WormWood

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> WormWood wrote:
>> "dr greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > anybody have any idea why my CB regularly refuses to load any pics

> and
>> > reverts to really large type?
>> > It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled

> and
>> > reloaded to no avail
>> > dr greg
>> >

>> I think it go crazy.

> I thought

You're not capable.

**** off and die

manno@norex.com.au

WormWood wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > WormWood wrote:

pics
> > and

uninstalled
> > and
> >> >
> >> I think it go crazy.

> > I thought

> You're not capable.

dear me
more evidence of the lack of social skills that are a prerequisite of
the nerd, keep tuggin that dick