Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Does anyone here use YahooPops?

Does anyone here use YahooPops?

Puzzled

I can't get a connection. Tried server as 'localhost' and tried it as
'127.0.0.1' without success. I can't find anything on the net with settings
other than those two. Can anyone help? Thanks

Toolman Tim

"Puzzled" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
|I can't get a connection. Tried server as 'localhost' and tried it as
| '127.0.0.1' without success. I can't find anything on the net with
settings
| other than those two. Can anyone help? Thanks

I have both mail servers set for localhost. Did you put your account name
and password in the "My server requires authentication" box?

Puzzled

news:2emFd.3269$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Puzzled" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> |I can't get a connection. Tried server as 'localhost' and tried it as
> | '127.0.0.1' without success. I can't find anything on the net with
> settings
> | other than those two. Can anyone help? Thanks
> |
> I have both mail servers set for localhost. Did you put your account name
> and password in the "My server requires authentication" box?

Yes, Toolman, I followed the directions. Did it all. No avail.