Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > classical music

classical music

ALEXANDER CLARK

i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a high
intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from. ie.
von wagner, etc.

tommy

"ALEXANDER CLARK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:N6iFd.627$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a high
>intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from. ie.
>von wagner, etc.

http://www.wguc.org tommy

Rob K

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:09:33 GMT, ALEXANDER CLARK wrote:

<snipped>
> von wagner, etc.

You're confusing Richard Wagner (1813-1883) with Ludig *von* Beethoven,
(*van* if you like) or Carl Maria *von* Weber maybe?
Not to mention the shouting (all caps) ...

Anyway, try this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...lassical+music

Oh BTW, I'm not sure if my intellect (if there is any) qualifies.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

WormWood

The last time I used this site, registration wasn't necessary in order
to download music, although they do ask you to join.
http://www.classicalarchives.com/

"ALEXANDER CLARK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:N6iFd.627$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a
>high intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from.
>ie. von wagner, etc.

Toolman Tim

Rob, read some of this idiots other posts...he's trolling...

"Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:09:33 GMT, ALEXANDER CLARK wrote:
|
| <snipped>
| > von wagner, etc.
|
| You're confusing Richard Wagner (1813-1883) with Ludig *von* Beethoven,
| (*van* if you like) or Carl Maria *von* Weber maybe?
| Not to mention the shouting (all caps) ...
|
| Anyway, try this:
| http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...lassical+music
|
| Oh BTW, I'm not sure if my intellect (if there is any) qualifies.
|
| --
| My E-mail address in ROT-13:
| (E-Mail Removed)

Rob K

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:53:53 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

> Rob, read some of this idiots other posts...he's trolling...

You're right.
Thank you TT.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:
(E-Mail Removed)

Gary G. Taylor

ALEXANDER CLARK wrote:

> i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a
> high
> intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from. ie.
> von wagner, etc.

http://www.kusc.org ... live 24-hour stream of perhaps the best classical
music station in the counry.

Governor Swill

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i am not into heroin gangster rap with sex, therefore can anybody of a high
>intellect give me a classical music site that i can download from. ie.
>von wagner, etc.

alt.binaries.music.classical
alt.binaries.sounds.flac.classical
alt.binaries.sounds.lossless.classical