Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > For those who need TAXI

For those who need TAXI

steven

Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
(9004317,
i will try my best to serve you. THK

Old Gringo

steven wrote:
> Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
> (9004317,
> i will try my best to serve you. THK

Hey I could use one next Saturday, I want to go over to Alpine.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Scrote

steven wrote:
>> Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any
>> time (9004317,
>> i will try my best to serve you. THK

J.H.C.
--
Most fools think they are only ignorant.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Paul Reid

Would like a taxi from Glasgow to London please, hope the fairs are cheap

Old Gringo wrote:

> steven wrote:
>
>> Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
>> (9004317,
>> i will try my best to serve you. THK
>>

> Hey I could use one next Saturday, I want to go over to Alpine.

Brian

"steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:cs2vsi$dis$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
> (9004317,
> i will try my best to serve you. THK

So which poor sod has ****ed you off that you feel the need to post their
Tel Nr?

Old Gringo

Scrote wrote:
> steven wrote:
>
>>>Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any
>>>time (9004317,
>>>i will try my best to serve you. THK

> J.H.C.

I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the H
stood for. ??

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

mhicaoidh

Taking a moment's reflection, Old Gringo mused:

|| J.H.C.
| I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the H
| stood for. ??

Harold.

Old Gringo

mhicaoidh wrote:
> Taking a moment's reflection, Old Gringo mused:
> |
> || J.H.C.
> | I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the H
> | stood for. ??
>
> Harold.

LOL Good as Any

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Blinky the Shark

Old Gringo wrote:
> steven wrote:
>> Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
>> (9004317,
>> i will try my best to serve you. THK

> Hey I could use one next Saturday, I want to go over to Alpine.

I used to work at at a TV station on Alpine (Avenue).

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Blinky the Shark

Paul Reid wrote:

> Would like a taxi from Glasgow to London please, hope the fairs are cheap

Hey, swing by Los Angeles, here, on your way -- it's cold and rainy, so
it'd feel like home. (We're having severe storms, and exceeded our
annual rainfall average *last week*. We sharks are reveling in this, but
the humans are sore tired of it.)