Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How long to burn CD and what speed?

How long to burn CD and what speed?

Joe

Hi

I'm burning my first few CD's using winamp, could anybody tell me how long
it takes to burn on CD approximately and what speed should it be set on?

I set it on 16x as my system is fairly new. Is that ok do you think?

thankyou

Brian

"Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:cs04tn$6oi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I'm burning my first few CD's using winamp, could anybody tell me how long
> it takes to burn on CD approximately and what speed should it be set on?
>
> I set it on 16x as my system is fairly new. Is that ok do you think?
>
> thankyou

work it out for youself
size of data(MB) x 1024 150(KB) 16(write speed) = ?s