Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Not recieving e-mail, telephone will not make outgoing calls.

Not recieving e-mail, telephone will not make outgoing calls.

vincent h connolly

I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

Flying Rat

In article <xhHEd.3495$(E-Mail Removed). net>,
> I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

pay your bill then

Voltardo

vincent h connolly wrote:

> I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

Don'tcha just Hate when that happens? Now, can you supply a little
information? When did it happen, what were you doing just before, etc.

mark

"vincent h connolly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newshHEd.3495$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

Thanks for sharing!

vincent h connolly

Voltardo tard@.orangu.tan, wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> vincent h connolly wrote:
>
>> I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.
>>

> Don'tcha just Hate when that happens?

yes

> Now, can you supply a little
> information?

yes

> When did it happen,

last month

> what were you doing just before, etc.

picking my nose

jils

read a book ...

vincent h connolly wrote:
> I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

Fred

"vincent h connolly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newshHEd.3495$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

And I need two new tyres for my car, and just got a bill from my dentist.

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
11 Jan 2005 02:58:37 GMT, "vincent h connolly"
<(E-Mail Removed)> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

>I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

Then how did you post here, you ****wit?

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
10 Jan 2005 20:20:45 -0700, "mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> screamed
from behind the mulberry bush:

>"vincent h connolly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>newshHEd.3495$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
>> I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

>Thanks for sharing!

This is actually a blessing. Now, if he could only be taught how to
use DELTREE....

Walter Mautner

vincent h connolly wrote:

> I get no e-mail and cannot make outgoing calls.

The spambots will catch the thread and your email address, and you soon will
be happily receiving enough email.
About the phone: did you pay the bill?
*to*remove*offending*incompatible*products.**Reactivate*MS*software.
Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.10-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]