Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ADVENT 7066M

ADVENT 7066M

MICHAEL

Could someone please tell me what wireless card is installed in this
laptop on the mainboard. Thanks.

PJB

"MICHAEL" <(E-Mail Removed)4me> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could someone please tell me what wireless card is installed in this
> laptop on the mainboard. Thanks.

http://www.laptopsolutions.plc.uk/ad..._and_notes.htm

it's amazing what Google throws up, innit? took less time than it took for
you to post your msg, or me to post this reply for that matter.

P.

Ionizer

"MICHAEL" <(E-Mail Removed)4me> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could someone please tell me what wireless card is installed in this
> laptop on the mainboard. Thanks.

Belarc Advisor: http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
or Sandra Lite:
http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/?dir=dlo...64&langx=en&a=
may be able to tell you. Both are freeware.

Regards,
Ian.

Ionizer

"PJB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.laptopsolutions.plc.uk/ad..._and_notes.htm

> it's amazing what Google throws up, innit? took less time than it took

for
> you to post your msg, or me to post this reply for that matter.

So what's the answer?

--
Ian.

MICHAEL

still cant identify the card, says its unknown motherboard, looking
for someone that has got one of these laptops, need the exact model of
wireless card.

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:37:03 -0500, "Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"MICHAEL" <(E-Mail Removed)4me> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Could someone please tell me what wireless card is installed in this
>> laptop on the mainboard. Thanks.

>Belarc Advisor: http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
>or Sandra Lite:
>http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/?dir=dlo...64&langx=en&a=
>may be able to tell you. Both are freeware.
>
>Regards,
>Ian.

samuel

MICHAEL <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> still cant identify the card, says its unknown motherboard,
> looking for someone that has got one of these laptops, need
> the exact model of wireless card.

belarc said that ?

stay in one thread
don't start new ones

ask at
comp.sys.laptops
uk.comp.sys.laptops

Review: FF7: Advent Children Gez Media 6 11-22-2005 04:06 AM
ADVENT 7066M LAPTOP MICHAEL Computer Support 2 01-10-2005 01:26 AM
ADVENT 7066M MICHAEL Computer Support 0 01-09-2005 08:17 PM
ADVENT 7066M LAPTOP MICHAEL Computer Support 4 01-07-2005 09:45 PM
the advent of longhorn Session Mwamufiya MCSE 182 06-24-2004 11:55 PM

Advertisments