Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT, but interesting

OT, but interesting

The Black Laced One

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1104981578311

Was the tsunami man made?
I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how the
human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or something.
And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

Richard

"The Black Laced One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1104981578311

> Was the tsunami man made?
> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how

the
> human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or

something.
> And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

It was Castro testing a new secret weapon of mass destruction.

Paul - xxx

The Black Laced One composed the following;:
> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1104981578311
>
> Was the tsunami man made?
> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me
> how the human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame...
> someone, or something. And how finger pointing at the US seems to be
> the norm... what rubish.

Written by zealots for zealots.

All they seem to want is to fuel fanaticism and hatred rather than find
a means to peace. Unfortunately it's the zealots, of all basic creeds
and colours, who cause the wars.

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

gangle

"The Black Laced One" wrote
> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1104981578311
>
> Was the tsunami man made?
> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how the
> human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or something.
> And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

Shame on you for labeling this OT. You should know better.

ALEXANDER CLARK

the tsunami. tony blair said "this act of nature" jack straw said "this act
of god" the gov. is split. and the christian churches have gone very quiet.
is god a surfer, who kills those he does not like? who do people pray to in
church? a mass murderer? what sad people. its time for a rethink on
religion. aboveitall.

"The Black Laced One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1104981578311
>
> Was the tsunami man made?
> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how the
> human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or
> something. And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what
> rubish.

The Black Laced One

"gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "The Black Laced One" wrote
>> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1104981578311
>>
>> Was the tsunami man made?
>> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how
>> the
>> human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or
>> something.
>> And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

> Shame on you for labeling this OT. You should know better.

Hey, cut me some slack... I haven't been in here for a while. Things
change... like bottom posting... I try to post according to the previous
post, but, you know, old habits die hard.
So, are you coming over for dinner tomorrow so that I may seduce you? I
will have lots of mustard!
PJ

gangle

"The Black Laced One" wrote

> "gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > "The Black Laced One" wrote
> >> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1104981578311
> >>
> >> Was the tsunami man made?
> >> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how
> >> the
> >> human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or
> >> something.
> >> And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

> > Shame on you for labeling this OT. You should know better.
> >

> Hey, cut me some slack... I haven't been in here for a while.

I do not cut slack...only farts.

> Things change... like bottom posting... I try to post according to the previous
> post, but, you know, old habits die hard.
> So, are you coming over for dinner tomorrow so that I may seduce you? I
> will have lots of mustard!

What's the point? 1--I have no penis (attached). 2--Mrs.gangle
would assasinate me with a rusty soup can lid.

The Black Laced One

"gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "The Black Laced One" wrote
>>
>> "gangle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > "The Black Laced One" wrote

>> > Shame on you for labeling this OT. You should know better.
>> >

>> Hey, cut me some slack... I haven't been in here for a while.

> I do not cut slack...only farts.

Yes, I know, but that's what makes me so fond of you. You never cut me
any slack... you can handle me. (:

>> Things change... like bottom posting... I try to post according to the
>> previous
>> post, but, you know, old habits die hard.
>> So, are you coming over for dinner tomorrow so that I may seduce you?
>> will have lots of mustard!

> What's the point? 1--I have no penis (attached). 2--Mrs.gangle
> would assasinate me with a rusty soup can lid.

Okay, yeah, great... just crush me with all that!!!! You could have just
made up an excuse like you already had plans, but no... "my wife and lack of
penis prevents me..."
You dream killer!!!!
Positively Jealous